ViewTrack - How It Works
How It Works
Frequently Asked Questions
The customer experience
CustomersFirst knows that the first rule about procuring customer feedback is to make it
a simple, seamless procedure. Here's the process, as your customer would experience it:
- Your customer receives a reminder that your company desires input on their experience. This happens in the form of your staff informing customers how your company desires their feedback, handing them a small promotional piece and using other promotional methods. (CustomersFirst can give you strategies to steer customers the right way.)
- The customer then visits your Website.
- He or she looks for the CustomersFirst logo, stylized to match your site, and clicks on it.
- A window pops up with a variety of questions important to your business to elicit valuable feedback directly from your customer.
- The customer "quick-clicks" to answer the questions and then hits "submit."
- A confirmation page appears thanking the customer and indicating that your company now has their feedback. If the feedback has a pre-determined amount of "negative" responses, then this confirmation page reflects this, and assures the customer that action will be taken.
- The customer closes the confirmation page and finds he or she is still on your site. You now have instant feedback on a customer's experience.
Your information gathering experience
Likewise, for the CustomersFirst program to be most effective for you, the step to access the data must be simple and easy. Here's a description of your experience:
- Visit www.CustomersFirst.com and click on "Member Login."
- Enter your username and password.
- Start reviewing the feedback in a summarized at-a-glance format (total responses per location, total negative and positive feedback, etc.). Click through to feedback that needs immediate attention.
- Chose how to tabulate the feedback (by question, location, date, etc.) for faster decisions, action or other needs. Export the data to Excel for later review, reports, meetings, etc.
- Review feedback by individual customers.
- Respond to your customer via email or telephone.
- Print customer feedback for
discussion with your
- Many more features are available.
- When you're done with your session, you simply log out.
best of all,
you can do this as often as you like
to keep in touch with your customers and
the experiences they are having with your company.
back to Products & Service